Fishing with Alberta Adventures at Tapawingo Lodge is some of the best fishing you will ever encounter. We’re the 3rd largest trophy lake in Alberta, and we’re only reachable by plane in the spring.
Walleye have been known to reach up to 12 lbs. and Northern Pike can reach up to 40 lbs. You will also find Whitefish, Burbot, and Arctic Grayling in Bistcho Lake.
Alberta Adventures includes:
• 16’ boats with wide aluminum hulls and 15 hp motors
• All fuel, safety jackets, landing nets, and paddles
Tapawingo Lodge offers:
• A small store for forgotten items
• Hot community showers
• Picnic tables throughout the area
• Screened in Gazebo reception area that’s great for card games
• 2 horseshoe pits and a small dart board area
Our rustic cabins come with:
• Wood stove for heat
• 4 burner propane cook stove with oven
• Small fridge
• Propane BBQ’s on each deck
Tapawingo Lodge is the perfect place for family bonding/reunions, corporate outings, fellowship, and experiencing the quiet wonder of nature in any season.